I used this text-style on my schoolproject Malavita. This is the perfect bloddy style that can be well suited for text with a mafia-theme...
This technique I used for the logo of my schoolproject Malavita
- Step 1 Open up a new document and add your desired text in white;
- Step 2 Add these blending-options to the text;
- Step 3 It will look like this;
- Step 4 Then grab some decent blood-brushes.
- Step 5 Change the blending-mode to overlay;
- Step 6 And press CTRL+G to group the layer with the text;
- Step 7 And then you are done. Feel free to add a shadow, a reflection or more blood...